Grow with RitzHolman CPAs
Whether you are an accounting student, or simply have experience in the accounting industry, we believe the strength of the firm lies in the quality of our employees.
Explore our career opportunities below.
RitzHolman CPAs, a Milwaukee-based accounting firm is seeking a Nonprofit Auditor to join our culturally diverse team of Auditors. Our growing team of accountants/auditors focuses on the audit and accounting needs of nonprofit organizations. The nonprofit team performs external audits for nonprofit organizations throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. The ideal applicant is self-motivated with 1 to 5 years of experience in public or nonprofit accounting, and has a deep commitment to working with the nonprofit sector.
Applicant must hold a CPA certificate, or be eligible to sit for the CPA exam; must be able to effectively communicate with clients with an emphasis on articulating complex financial information to a variety of clients.
- Knowledge of audit and accounting concepts
- Skilled in tax return preparation for non-profit organizations
- Proficient in computerized accounting software and MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with any of the following: For-Profit, Non-Profit or Government audits a plus
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with attention to details are essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and team members
- Ability to travel to client sites (No overnight travel required)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements
- Review adequacy of financial statement disclosures
- Complete write-up of financial statements
- Communicate management letter items and/or issues to client, prior to issuance of management letter
- Review any significant findings and/or issues of audit with Manager or Partner
- Field and answer client questions during audit
- Work with Manager or Partner to complete time budget(s) prior to fieldwork
- Experience in preparing and reviewing client work papers
- Ability to develop leads for future client development
- Willingness to participate in professional development through actively participating in training sessions and networking events both internally and externally
- Other duties as assigned
RitzHolman CPAs, Sherry Y. Goggans, HR Administrator, Two Plaza East, Suite 550, 330 E. Kilbourn Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, 53202 email@example.com Fax: 414-271-7464