Grow with RitzHolman CPAs
Whether you are an accounting student, or simply have experience in the accounting industry, we believe the strength of the firm lies in the quality of our employees.
Explore our career opportunities below.
RitzHolman CPAs a Milwaukee-based accounting firm, is seeking an Non-Profit Auditor to join our nonprofit team. The nonprofit team work performs external audits for nonprofit agencies and benefit plans, and choice and charter schools. The ideal applicant is self-motivated with 3 to 5 years’ experience in public or nonprofit accounting.
Applicant must hold a CPA certificate, or be eligible to for the CPA exam; must be able to effectively communicate with clients and begin to develop leads and networking skills for future client development.
• Audit/Accounting – able to handle fieldwork with a minimum of supervision; function as the in-charge on selected engagements.
• Tax – ability to prepare tax returns for non-profit organizations.
• Knowledge of audit and accounting concepts
• Skilled in tax return preparation for non-profit agency
• Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with attention to details are essential
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Effective communication with clients and team members
• Ability to travel to client sites (No overnight travel required)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements
• Review adequacy of financial statement disclosures
• Complete write-up of financial statements
• Communicate management letter items and/or issues to client, prior to issuance of management letter
• Review any significant findings and/or issues of audit with Manager or Partner
• Field and answer client questions during audit
• Work with Manager or Partner to complete time budget(s) prior to fieldwork
• Experience in preparing and reviewing client work papers
• Other duties as assigned
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes: 401(k) plan, profit sharing, referral bonus, health insurance, paid parking, paid holidays, vacation and sick days. Flexible schedule and no overnight travel.
RitzHolman CPAs, Kris Franceschi, Two Plaza East, Suite 550 330 E. Kilbourn Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, 53202, firstname.lastname@example.org Fax:414-271-7464