Outsourcing Signature - Nonprofit
Tap into our natural resources by letting us manage your day-to-day accounting needs so you can obtain the accurate, timely financial information you need to operate your organization.
We are Here for You
Since its early years, RitzHolman CPAs has been committed to helping nonprofit organizations stay financially healthy. By serving more than 300 nonprofit organizations throughout Wisconsin, our team of down-to-earth outsourcing professionals take the time to understand your accounting needs so you can concentrate on your organization's success.
The financial health of your organization is important. Our accounting services are designed to help you implement a process so you can have access to timely financial statements that will drive your financial decisions.
Why outsource your accounting needs to RitzHolman CPAs? With extensive skills, expertise and financial sensibilities, we are naturally the resource that provides you with instant, online access to your current financial information so you know the pulse of your organization at any time of the day or night. Outsourcing your accounting needs is a cost-effective way to reduce your in-house administrative burdens and will result in you having more time to focus on your mission.
Outsourcing at a Glance
RitzHolman CPAs helps businesses, nonprofits and individuals thrive through responsive, personal service. We recognize that every nonprofit is different and we can tailor our services to fit your needs.
- Payroll management
- Accounts payable recording, tracking and bill payment
- Accounts receivable recording and tracking
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Completion of funding source financial reports
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Presentation of financial statements to the board of directors
- Cash flow and budget analysis
- Secure, electronic document retention
- Cost allocations
- Filing of year-end information returns
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing procedures