Our passion thrives in the heart of the audit
The heart of compliance is the audit and we know that fiscal integrity is essential for long-term fiscal health in a nonprofit. At RitzHolman CPAs, we are proud of our hands-on audit approach, in which partners and staff find ways to help your organization stay financially healthy and improve nonprofit best practices.
Interested In Our Help?We want to be your auditor. How can we help?
RitzHolman's Unique Approach
RitzHolman CPAs offers all the financial accounting services you expect, plus unusual extras:
- Online bookkeeping services make it easier to transfer information and help control expenses
- National nonprofit financial database lets you compare your nonprofit organization to national averages and peer groups.
And we keep you ahead of trends and on top of changes in charitable organization tax law, accounting procedures and nonprofit audit standards with personal discussions and an annual nonprofit seminar for clients.
RitzHolman CPAs is one of five Milwaukee firms that is a member of the AICPA’s Government Audit Quality Center. Membership in the Center indicates that the firm has agreed to establish policies and procedures specific to ensuring the quality of these audits and the training of the individuals performing these engagements.
Nonprofit organizations we serve
- Charter, Choice and Partner Schools
- Social Service
- Private Foundations
- Business Improvement Districts
- Economic Development
- Financing Organizations
- Job Training
Audit, Review and Compilation Services
- Audited financial statements
- Compliance audits in accordance with Single Audit Acts (Federal Uniform Guidance and State guidelines)
- Compliance audits in accordance with criteria established by state or local agencies
Whether your organization has assets of $6,000 or $60 million, RitzHolman CPAs can help you prosper with a wide array of services. If you don’t see the service you’re looking for, just ask.