Let our pros help your organization flourish
Since, it’s early years RitzHolman CPAs has been committed to helping nonprofit organizations stay financially healthy. A key component to the health of a nonprofit organization is strong, solid knowledge of nonprofit organizational operations. With over 40 years of experience working and volunteering in Milwaukee’s nonprofit sector, we are able to help, mentor, consult or act as CFO for your organization.
Interested In Our Help?We want to be your strategic partner. Tell us more about what you need.
RitzHolman's Unique Approach
Our understanding and depth of experience in nonprofit accounting controls, financial audits and the nuances of working with a board of directors will help nonprofits broaden their acumen on:
- Presentation of financial statements to board of directors
- Understanding and reading financial statements and audit findings
- Budget preparation and presentation
- Consultation related to improving processes and internal controls
- Consulting preparation of funding source reports
- Cost allocations
- Cash flow analysis
- Budget Analysis